Thefts from vehicles have occurred in the past. Please remember:
• Don’t leave personal identification, vehicle registration or insurance certificates, or credit cards in your vehicle.
• Remove valuables and shopping bags from view. This includes loose change and electronic devices such as Ipods, cell phones and GPS navigation systems.
• Never leave your vehicle running and unattended.
• Close windows and lock the doors.
• Never leave your car or house keys in your vehicle.
If you are a victim of theft please report it to the RCMP.
If you see a crime in progress call 911.
Kelowna RCMP Detachment
350 Doyle Ave
Kelowna, BC V1Y 6V7
Phone: (250) 762-3300
Mon to Fri: 7 am – 5:30 pm (Effective Oct 3, 2011)
Sat & Sun: Closed